header123


Back to Home - Everything Made Perfectabout Jenn Mission BlogPrayer RequestsBlogs I followResources

Monday, April 4, 2011

everything made new

A fresh start!

I would first like to thank Shana at Titanium Lizard for the beautiful design of this blog. I gave her some ideas of what I wanted, and she turned those ideas into an awesome reality.

Next, I'd like to thank you, reader! You may not know it, but you're the reason I want to do better. I started my first blog when I went to Canada, and I continued it through Germany and beyond. It morphed into something I never expected it to, but that's not to say I don't love it. It will still be around for you to check out.

I have a new focus, though:
  • to highlight what it's like living on mission for God;
  • to make you laugh and cry with me (or at me as far as laughing goes);
  • to inspire you to look outside yourself and to God for your identity in Christ and to others to serve;
  • to let you in on what life is like in a missional community;
  • to tell you stories of what it's like being a single gal going to a wonderful church full of married people and their kids; and
  • to be who I am despite myself and because of God.
I do hope you'll stick around for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment