header123


Back to Home - Everything Made Perfectabout Jenn Mission BlogPrayer RequestsBlogs I followResources

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

everything made BABY!!

She's here!! My niece is here!!

I don't remember if I ever talked about my sister being pregnant on my other blog, but I know I posted tons about it on Facebook and Twitter.

After some very difficult labor and a long delivery, God blessed us with Miss Ellesey May! Born at 5:38pm on April 26, 2011 at 6lbs. 9oz. and 19 inches long.

It's amazing how after so much pain, something so beautiful happens. I hope that Miss E helps mom and dad forget about the struggles from this pregnancy. 

Our lives are forever changed, and I cannot wait to get to know this little girl!!

Please, post your prayers for baby and new mommy and daddy!

Welcome to world, Little Miss!

1 comment:

  1. She is a beautiful addition to this world and a piece of heaven here on earth. Thank you God for the little angel you sent us. Help us teach her and keep her safe. I love you Miss Ellesey May Durham...my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete